- Support Dual Band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) to maximize Wireless Network
- Upgrades your PC/NB to Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a standards
- Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption and 802.1x authentication
- Support WMM
Vigor N65 complies with 64/128-bit WEP, 128-bit WPA standard (TKIP/AES authentication) and MIC, IV Expansion for basic WLAN security. It further supports Shared Key Authentication and IEEE 802.1X for enhanced security.
Vigor N65 allows users to benefit from the less congested 5.8GHz WLAN band, while reserving the 2.4GHz band for WLAN devices that support only 2.4GHz band, guaranteeing efficient use of the WLAN bands and improved network performance.
Consistent with the design objectives of DrayTek's network solutions, Vigor N65 can be used as an accessory for DrayTek's VigorAP800 to extend the dual band capability so the system can run on either 5.8GHz or 2.4GHz band.
To further simplify your tasks, VigorAP 800 has the POE (power over Ethernet) capability, allowing you to deploy your 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz WLAN network without the trouble of running additional power cables to the most awkward locations.
In addition, DrayTek's highly integrated professional routers, including Vigor 2830n ADSL2+ series and Vigor 2850n VDSL2 series, support dual bands WLAN, and Vigor N65 is the ideal USB WLAN adaptor to work with these routers.
This means that you can establish a 5.8GHz (or 2.4 GHz) WLAN network at your office or home with the following equipment:
- For ADSL2+ broadband - Vigor 2830n or Vigor2830Vn, and one or more Vigor N65.
- For VDSL2 broadband - Vigor 2850n or Vigor 2850Vn, and one or more Vigor N65.
And, if you are just looking for a simple and effective WLAN adapter to replace those old WLAN adapters that do not support 802.11n or 5.8GHz band, you will find all the features you need in Vigor N65.